Why opt in – overdraft protection is designed with your protection and convenience in mind. The vast majority of our members do not overdraw their accounts and incur fees, however life doesn’t always go according to plan, and overdrafts do occur. Without overdraft protection, your ATM and everyday debit card transactions may be declined if you attempt to make a transaction without sufficient funds. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
We are unable to process a change of address without written authorization. To change your address please download the change of address request form and return it to the Credit Union. The request can be dropped off in person, mailed or faxed.
These instructions are needed if you are having a wire deposited into your account. This is different from a regular direct deposit or an ACH deposit (such as a deposit of your tax refund). For direct deposits and ACH / EFT type deposits you will need the Credit Union routing number which is 325183259 and your Credit Union account number. If you want the money to go to your checking account use the account number on the bottom of your checks that starts with 79183. For a savings deposits use your account number in the following format – including all leading and ending zeros: 00-_ _ _ _ _ _-0-0-00, if your account number is less then 6 digits add zeros AT THE BEGINNING of your account number to create a 6 digit account number. If your account number was 1234 you would use 00-001234-0-0-00 for savings deposits. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding savings deposits.
These instructions are needed if you are sending a wire from your account.
Online banking gives members the options of transferring funds to and from their different PSCCU accounts. To be able to complete cross account transfers we must have a signed authorization form. Please read the instructions on the form carefully as more then one form may be needed.
Transfer your high rate balances to a low fixed rate PSCCU Visa card. Simply complete the form fax or mail it back to us and we'll take care of the rest. Fax: 425-462-3647. If you don't have a PSCCU Visa you can apply online today!
Online Banking Password Reset Request:
If you have forgotten your online banking password or challenge questions please contact the Credit Union via phone by calling the Bellevue office at 425-462-3811 or the Tacoma Branch at 253-476-6435 to have it reset.
- eZCardInfo: Current account information for your Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union Visa credit card. First time users need to sign up by clicking on "Enroll for Online Services"
- Verified by Visa: Create a password that gives an added layer of security when you shop online.
- PSCCU Visa Application.
- Auto Solution: Vehicle buying service.
- N.A.D.A.: Vehicle values online. This is the guide we use when calculating the value of a vehicle.
- CarFax: Carfax is a service that provides you with an instant vehicle history.
- PSCCU Vehicle Loan Application.
Get Smart About Your Credit Health:
- Equifax Credit Watch: This service gives you the tools you need to protect yourself against identity theft.
- ID Theft Website: If you're a victim of identity theft, reference this site for help.
- Washington State Attorney General: Access consumer protection information.
- Free Credit Report: from AnnualCreditReport.com or you can call 1-877-322-8228
- OnGuard Online: Take interactive quizzes at www.onguardonline.gov designed to enlighten consumers about identity theft, phishing, spam and online shopping scams.
- Evergreen Home Loans. Your partner for First Mortgage loans.