Do you currently have a checking account at another financial institution? Then maybe it's time for you to sit down and see how much it's costing you to use your own money. Research shows that on average bank customers pay about $300.00 per year in services charges. Even if your account is truly a "no cost" account, it may still be costing you. What do you have to do to keep your free account free? Tie up your cash to meet a minimum balance requirement? Pay fees if you don't use your banks ATM?
Take advantage of our FREE checking:
- VISA Debit Card now with better management tools using CardNav
- Free Checks
- Hundreds of Branch locations – with Shared Branching a free service.
- Free Bill Pay and On-line Banking – pay bills, transfer money, check your balance any time from any place you have a computer and internet access.
- No Monthly Service Fee – your checking account at PSCCU is truly free.
- No Minimum balance requirement – whether you have a little or a lot, it’s all the same to us.
- Earn Dividends – yes we pay you.
- FREE ATM access – at thousands of ATMs Nationwide.
- Overdraft Protection – from savings or with a Line of Credit on approved credit.
- Switch Kits – On-line links that make switching your account as easy as 1…2…3…click.
- Direct Deposit – gets your money to your account on time, every time.
- Go Green – with E-statements.
Sound appealing? Then it's time for you to make the switch. Remember, as an owner / member of PSCCU the only items you pay for with our checking account are fees such as NSF's or stop payments. If you have questions about our checking accounts please contact the Credit Union at 425-283-5151 or send us an email: email@example.com